1. YOUR USE OF SITE CONTENT
1.2. Unless allowed by law, you shall not copy, republish, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Website or any of the Content.
1.4. You shall not:
- misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking);
- resell or make commercial use of the Website or its Content;
- frame or use any framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part of it;
- take any action that in our sole discretion places an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other infrastructure; or
- use the Website in any way which may cause, or be likely to cause, access to or use of the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
2. YOUR ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
2.1. While NVJ Legal tries to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, NVJ Legal shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond NVJ Legal’s control.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1. Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. NVJ Legal has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. NVJ Legal therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
4.2 If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the NVJ Legal logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that NVJ Legal is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with NVJ Legal nor present any other false information about NVJ Legal;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4.3. NVJ Legal expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 4.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
4.4. You shall fully indemnify NVJ Legal for any loss or damage suffered by NVJ Legal or any of its group companies for breach of clause 4.2.
5.1. While NVJ Legal tries to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, NVJ Legal does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. NVJ Legal may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and NVJ Legal makes no commitment to update such material.
- (a) death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the other or their servants, agents or employees;
- (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (c) breach of any implied condition as to title or quiet enjoyment.
- (a) any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, data, business, anticipated savings or cost of substitute services);
- (b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- (c) any special, indirect or consequential losses;
7.4. Subject to clauses 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, each party’s total liability in relation to all events or series of connected events occurring under this Agreement (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to £10,000.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Issue Date: 1 December 2014